So today was a day. A REALLY bad day. I started my third week of classes today.
Here is a summation of my day:
1. All 3 kids battled me tooth and nail to get Peder to school.
2. I had to trick the girls into thinking I was leaving the house so they would get ready to go pick up Peder from school.
3. Nap time was a nightmare. The girls fought, screamed, cried, learned how to open their bedroom door and in general fought with me every moment of naps. Peder goofed off, played and got upset when limitations were set.
4. All 3 kids fell asleep at 3:45p, 15 minutes before we wake them so they go to bed on time. Imagine how they all were when it was time to get up.
5. I printed off my assignment for class tonight and then left it at home. Luckily I had sent the assignment to myself via email and could print it off at the school computer lab.
6. I forgot my cell phone in the car, which lead to a moment of panic until I realized I still had that email in my account. I didn't have time to run back to my car, call Jake to email me the paper, go back and print it off and make it to class on time.
7. I ate Arby's for dinner and it made me REALLY sick about 40 minutes into class and had to leave for about 10 minutes because my stomach was feeling so gross.
8. On my way home from school the car started to make a weird whirring noise. I thought it was a belt and told Jake to take it out for a spin.
9. I was happily eating the cookie dough Jake made for me when he got home from his drive. He walked in and told me that it was probably the transmission needing to be replaced. WHOOP-DEE-DOO!
Time for bed and to start tomorrow fresh.
Our Amazing State Capitol
1 day ago