A summary of our weekend in the great things we experienced!
1. We went to the Minneapolis Camping and Vacation Show and found a camper we want to get when we buy our next camper.
2. While looking at a camper one of the sales people asked us if the girls are twins. We, of course, said yes and he talked about his twin boys. He mentioned that his twins were premature. I told him that our girls were born at 38 weeks and his response made me soar. He said, "It's obvious, they both look very healthy." HOW AWESOME! I love that people look at my girls and see healthy kids!
1. I got a ton of studying done!
2. SLUMBER PARTY! Peder, Emmy and I had a slumber party in the living room. We watched a movie, had a special snacks and shared a bowl of popcorn. I love slumber parties with my kiddos!
1. A Valentine's Day surprise from Jake! He doesn't like Valentine's Day, but made today special because I've been struggling with stress level. Jake and I haven't been able to spend much time together lately. We got to my parents' house to pick Mari up from her weekend visit and the kids brought me two Valentine's cards. Jake had asked my parents to watch the kids and we went out on a date. We went to see "When in Rome," which was really cute and fun. Then we went to Target, wandered around and got some new clothes (for me) and Valentine candies for Jake.
2. An awesome TWIN moment between Emmy and Mari. When we got to my parents' house to pick up Mari, the girls ignored everyone else. Emmy and Mari yelled each other's names and ran into each other's arms. They hugged each other and were SO excited to see each other again. It totally melted my heart.
Bonnie Hunter Trunk Show/Lecture
1 week ago