Some of the funny, hilarious, whatever tidbits happening in our life right now:
- Mari had her new glasses for less than 3 hours before she got hit in the face with a whiffle bat and had to have them adjusted. 2 days later she got hit in the face again while wrestling with Peder.
- Any time we are in the car, all 3 kids sing along to the radio.....every song. It amazes me that after hearing the song once the kids know half the words to a song.
- Our house is full of giggles lately. Our kids are all developing their senses of humor and OH MY GOODNESS, do they find each other hilarious. Sometimes they are a lot like their mom, dad or Grandpa Warren, and they find themselves hilarious when no one else does.
- All three kids had blood draws today for their allergies....no tears whatsoever. They all were VERY brave and did a wonderful job.
- Peder starts kindergarten a week from Thursday and the girls start Pre-K two weeks from today. How did this happen?
- On the slightly crude side....Emmy was sitting on the toilet this morning before her flush and she farted. I said, "Did you tooter?" And her response was, "No, my butt coughed." I seriously could not stop laughing.
- We're doing a lot of singing and dancing around the house and while driving around on our errands. I will leave you with the one song that gets us ALL (yes, Jake too) dancing and singing along to the radio...(YES, we have WAY too much fun in our life! :) )
1 day ago