I'm feeling a bit overwhelmed with all the projects I have going on right now. Things are a bit crazy with all of the projects I have going on right now. So here's my list of things that I need to do:
- Two Christmas gifts, almost done with one haven't started another.
- A special surprise for family and friends
- I need to finish stitching Mari's Christmas stocking so I can get it sewn together and it will be able to be hung up with the rest of our stockings.
- I need to sew my stocking and create a "hanger" on it.
- Sew Emmy's stocking and create a "hanger" for it.
- Finishing touches on Peder's stocking and create the "hanger" for it.
- Write up our annual Christmas letter
- Get our Christmas tree, decorate it, and get our family picture taken so I can print it off for our Christmas cards
- Finish Christmas cards: add our family picture to it, stamp the sentiment on it and sign them all
- Make a Christmas list for shopping AND shop.
I think that's it, but some of it is really time consuming, so I'm hoping that I can get it done in my timeline that I was hoping for.
BLECH! I'm glad I started some of these projects LONG ago. :)
Book Review: Cupboard Full of Coats
2 days ago