Sunday, November 16, 2008

Where is God?

So it seems like I'm getting things at just the right moment a lot lately. I read a chapter for my book club this week and it talked about where the women thought God was and where the saw God. It, of course, made me think....

God was with us the last 3 days. There is no other way to explain the miraculous events of the last 3 days. The fact that Emmy was home from the hospital less then 48 hours after she got out of surgery floors me. The fact that her surgery was 4.5 hours when we were expecting 6 or more, amazes me. The fact that Emmy is crawling around our living room, playing with a xylophone and is happy and giggly makes my spirit soar.

So where is God? God was with my baby girl over the last 3 days. I told my sister on the phone the other day that God had to listen to all the prayers going up for her.....it was just too noisy to ignore.

The last 3 days have been filled with miracles for us. There is no other explanation for me, but to say that God guided Emmy through this.

The pictures below are proof. The first one is from yesterday evening and the second is from this morning. Could you be that happy 36 hours after a surgery? I know that I've never been.

4 comments:

Carol E. said...

You have been blessed. Amen!

Unknown said...

Wow Melissa! Such fun pictures to see! I loved the chapter you posted about...God is everywhere!

Melissa Kaye said...

Thank you ladies! I love it when I get smacked upside the head with these things.....and always at the perfect moment.

Unknown said...

Melissa
Please email me at bejohnson@sspps.org I need to ask you something...