Sunday, November 23, 2008

New goal...

Today is the beginning of a new schedule in my life. I'm going to be getting back into working out regularly and try to lose 15 more pounds by Jake's birthday (March 15th). If I reach that goal, I will be getting a nice reward from Jake's annual bonus and purchasing a new wardrobe. I'm trying to decide if I should post my weight or just how much I have lost.

This is going to be tough for me, especially considering I have had continual issues with my pelvis. I'm hoping to get into the doctor this week and get a plan in place to deal with this. I've just been doing core workouts because anything lands me on the couch for the rest of the day and sometimes the next. I hope to get back onto the elliptical more regularly as I strengthen up my core.

I'm tracking my weight and will weigh in here every Sunday. Hopefully this will help keep me on track.

I've been working on all kinds of Christmas projects lately. My biggest one is Mari's Christmas stocking. This week I also need to get Peder's, Emmy's and my stockings sewn together and hanging loops on them. Then I can hopefully finish up Mari's in the next week or two and have all our stockings hung up this year.

Here are some pictures of the kiddos. They are happy and cute and silly....just as they should be. :)

Here is Peder in my boots and his Handy Manny hat. Can you get cuter?

Mari pretending she is 15 and too cool for her parents.
Emmy trying to get around with an enormous catheter bag and a ton of tubing.
Peder with his new kitty he got from some family friends before Emmy's surgery. He LOVES it.
Mari looks a lot like her mommy when she wakes up from a nap. Sad, yet hilarious.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Arghhh weight loss...what a battle..my biggest success has been walk and water...which got me moving and off diet coke...also... really listening to my stomach... Good luck...just post your loss...it is less threatening... stay tough!

Unknown said...

forgot to say...cute pics... I love candid shots like that...my girls would shoot me...