Monday, January 05, 2009

Blog Awards

My good pal Beth over at Walk A Mile nominated me for a couple of blog awards. Isn't she sweet? She's one of my book club friends and found me worthy of these.

The Kreativ Blogger Award asks that you list of 6 things you are thankful for and pass it on to 6 other bloggers.

The things I am thankful for:

1. My family - including my supportive husband, my beautiful children, my helpful and supportive parents and sister, and my wonderful extended family that are always thinking of us.

2. My friends - From past to present, I have wonderful, understanding and supportive friends

3. My church - I've never met more generous or giving people in my life, especially with love, thoughts and prayers.

4. My hobbies - These are my sanity savers, I would lose my mind without the ability to scrapbook, do cross stitch, read a book or any of those other things

5. Access to wonderful medical care - Enough said. Thank God for superior doctors and medical care.

6. Small joys - I love being reminded every day of how good I have it.


The Lemonade Award says to pass it on to 10 other bloggers that show attitude and/or gratitude.

I know some of you bloggy friends have been given these awards already, but that makes you no less worthy of them.

1. Carol
2. Megan
3. Beth (I think you deserve them from me too. This is to show my appreciation of you, don't pass them on again. :))
4. Jill K.
5. Jill C.

I don't have many blogging friends, but the ones that I do have are great! So there are 5 rather then 6 or 10, but they are all deserving women!

No comments: