Friday, January 02, 2009

A DOUBLE WA-HOO DAY!


A picture of a box? If you have been to Emmy's Caring Bridge page, you understand the importance of this box. This is the last ever colostomy bag delivery that we will ever get. I cannot even explain to you how exciting that is for us here. WA-HOO!
So I've decided to try to do the photo a day thing. This is a HUGE thing in the scrapbooking world right now. Others are creating a special scrapbook for them. Right now I'm just taking the pictures and I'll decide what to do with them later. I just thought it was a good idea. Yesterday I took a picture of the Christmas decorations being packed up.
I have now been battling this cold for a week and this afternoon I realized why it seemed like I've been sick forever. I always tell Jake, I may get every illness under the sun, but when something lasts a week or two for others, it lasts a day or two for me. So the fact that I've been sick with a cold for a week and was fighting the stomach flu off and on for almost a week before that means that for me, I have been sick forever. On the plus side, I have my voice mostly back and I really do think I am on the mend. That could be because I took a 3.5 hour nap yesterday and a 4 hour one today. Hopefully I'm on the mend here....now to just get Peder and Mari over it too.
So far, despite my neverending battle with this cold, this year has already been a very positive one.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Joy is right! What a great move in the positive direction...I will be curious to hear what Emmy thinks of no bag!

I love your idea of a picture a day... I think I do that..well almost everyday...but I don't do much with them... I would be fun to scrap them...hmmmm....