Sunday, July 26, 2009

Busy, Busy

Today was a busy day. I'm exhausted and in pain (yeah, again, blech!), but we got a lot done.

Today's Smileys:

1. Getting in to Michael's this morning and finding paper for baby shower invites on sale (and they are SUPER cute).

2. A trip to Gander Mountain and getting some of the last things we needed for our camping trip this coming weekend.

3. Finding chairs for all 3 kids at 13 dollars less then what I had found them for online.

4. Getting a new swimsuit that looks good and isn't too "frumpy."

5. Getting some more stuff packed into the camper.

6. We got some of the things in the house rearranged how we want.

7. Looking through the kids' scrapbooks with all 3 of them and their excitement. It was so nice to see them appreciate all the work I have done on their pages.

8. Being motivated. It is just too bad that my body wouldn't cooperate as much.

9. Finding a new bag that I can use as a diaper bag and a purse on our various outings. It's cute.

10. Peder and Jake using my foot lotion for their dry feet, they are cute.

No comments: