Wednesday, July 01, 2009

Less then a day...

Tomorrow is a big day. The morning starts out with my sister having her 20 week ultrasound...we get to find out if it's a boy or a girl! WA-HOO! Then in the afternoon I have my hip appointment. Hoping for a definitive plan....so please pray for that!

Today's Smileys:

1. Less then a day until I find out what the heck is going to happen with my hip.

2. Funny conversations with Peder. "No tickles, but I do like hugs and kisses."

3. Emmy saying, "Reach" and raising her arms above her head.

4. Jake brought us lunch because I was in too much pain to make anything for the kids or myself.

5. A long warm bath.

6. A new book to read, which made it hard to get out of that bath tub.

7. All 3 kids playing ball this evening and the giggles that filled the house for at least an hour straight.

8. Coconut Pineapple scented candles. Smells like summer....

9. Jake's work around the house.

10. A funny phone conversation with my dad....and Peder telling him all about his new Lightening McQueen life jacket "I got a new Lightening McQueen life jacket to wear while we go fishing."

1 comment:

Carol E. said...

Good luck tomorrow! I'll keep you in my prayers!