If you want to read a hilarious little bit (especially for you ladies that hate swimsuit shopping), go to the previous post. I laughed out loud.
1. My mom picked Peder up from preschool today. It was very helpful when I was having a bad day and in pain.
2. Peder coming home with a new comforter for his bed. Lightning McQueen. Very exciting.
3. Got another scrapbook page done today.
4. Getting 8.5 hours of sleep last night.
5. Cosmo Cricket blog...they crack me up.
6. Going shopping for some of the needed camping gear. It was fun to get some stuff to stock up the camper.
7. Peder wanting my parents' dog Jack to sleep in his room with home.
8. Watching a movie with Jake...I haven't had a chance to just hang out with him much this week, so it's nice.
9. Working on my cross stitch.
10. Peder's excitement at meeting his new cousin Alex tomorrow.
Book Review: Cupboard Full of Coats
2 days ago