Tuesday, July 28, 2009

A good start

Today started out nicely and quickly went downhill. Major back problems today coupled with major crabby kids and I didn't get to go to book group. :(

Today's Smileys:

1. Talking to my mom on the phone at 6:40 this morning. I'm pretty sure she was calling to make sure I was awake for class registration this morning.

2. I was awake and we got into the 2 classes we had hoped for. WA-HOO!

3. "Mommy, Help Me." All day long. All from Mari.

4. Pain pills are my friend today.

5. Ice packs.

6. A rub down of my back to help it make me feel better.

7. A bath.

8. Starting to read "Pillars of the Earth." I read it in high school and wanted to reread it.

9. The Cosmo Cricket blog. It seriously always cracks me up.

10. All the CHA sneak peeks at Two Peas in a Bucket. I'm very much in love with all the new scrapbook lines.

11. Ace of Cakes makes me laugh every time I watch it. A wonderful pick me up.

12. Got my free pictures in from Shutterfly. WA-HOO!

1 comment:

Jill said...

I must say that I "think" my therapy is working...I have been at a level 6 which is down from an 8 or 9 so I can only hope that it is actually working.

Hang in there...and if you want my exercises by all means I will share them!