I'm exhausted again. It's unbelievable how tired I am right now. I crashed last night and when my alarm went off this morning it went right into my dream. I was annoyed at someone because they couldn't figure out how to turn off their iPod alarm (that's what mine is) and in my dream I finally ripped the iPod out of the person's hand to shut it off and Jake woke me up to tell me my alarm was going off. Ha ha...oops.
1. A smooth drop off and pick up at preschool. No tantrums from the girls this time.
2. A yummy left over lunch.
3. "If Grace is True " by Philip Gulley and James Mulholland. Everyone should read this book. It has some wonderful, thought provoking points. I can't wait to read more about it.
4. Funny emails from some funny girls in my life.
5. Jake's mom got a job in Atlanta...I think they are very excited about the move. It's something they've been hoping for for quite some time.
6. Goofing off with the family when Jake got home from work.
7. Yummy strawberries and a visit from Leslie.
8. Mari blowing kisses to Leslie when she left. Really cute.
9. My book group. What a great group of ladies.
10. Some really thought provoking discussions tonight at book group. Learning how much I have in common with these women. I loved our discussion tonight.
11. Going to bed. I will be in bed within 10 minutes of this being published. Night!
2 days ago