For some reason today was weird for me. I was crabby, impatient and frustrated....and I have NO idea why. I almost didn't go to book group, but am VERY glad I did. My spirits got lifted!
Today's Be Happy Song of the Day: Love Song by Taylor Swift
1. Peder's phone call about dropping his fishing pole in the water. "It's swimming with the fishies!"
2. The fact that Peder is doing so well with my parents. I miss him, but am glad he is happy.
3. Doing some scrapbooking this evening. I missed my room and things SO much. I loved spending some time in there.
4. Jesse's ears are looking better...still very swollen, but not as much "junk" in his ears.
5. My friend Beth's Tuesday Tribute was to me. She's SO nice. :)
6. Book group tonight. Lots of laughter.
7. I had both sets of house keys in my purse tonight, so Jake got home and realized he was locked out of the house. So he came back to church and had the girls play in the nursery until they go too tired.
8. Mari's sobbing and Emmy's flirting with my book group. They are so cute and you can definitely see their different personalities.
9. Both girls talking my ear off on the way home. "Mama. Mama. Mama. Blah, blah, blah, blah."
10. Getting the evite done.
11. Seeing Peder's room starting to take shape.
Our Amazing State Capitol
1 day ago