1. Emmy our daredevil, going headfirst over the side of the couch onto a pillow, repeatedly.
2. Individual snuggle time with each of my kids.
3. I smacked my foot on the corner of our bathroom vanity today and split my second and third toes around it. OUCH! Peder brought me my crutches when I told him what happened.
4. Peder kissed my foot where my "owie" is.
5. Emmy's excitement at seeing her painted toenails when I took her jammies off this morning.
6. The only person in our house without painted toenails is Jake. :)
7. Finishing another book.
8. Fajitas for supper....yummy.
9. Mari deciding that she's too big for a booster seat. She refused to eat her lunch and got down from the table. She played for about 5 minutes and then climbed into Peder's seat and ate his lunch.
10. Peder's excitement about going to see his friends at school again tomorrow.
6 days ago