Did you notice the weather this afternoon? At least in the TC? GORGEOUS! GORGEOUS! GORGEOUS!
1. The girls helping Jake do the dishes this morning. Super cute.
2. Reading Pride and Prejudice on my iPod. Super cool.
3. New blinds in Peder's room....they look so much better then the old ones!
4. Talking to Peder this morning and having him tell me, "Thunder is cool." Nice that he is no longer afraid of it.
5. Three phone calls from my mom in a matter of 15 minutes. She's funny.
6. Eating dinner outside at Jake's sister's house. It was gorgeous.
7. Looking at Chris' (Jake's sister) garden. It's huge, super nice and has a BIG variety of food. I'm impressed by her gardening skills.
8. Hanging out with Jake's family and seeing some of our nieces and nephews. We hadn't seen one nephew in a year, so it was nice to see him again.
9. A nice chat with Chris and Nate. They make me laugh.
10. Bobbi and Nick showing me new games for my iPod. I am now addicted to "Unblock Me."
11. Getting closer to being done with Peder's room.
12. Jake and I are starting a contest or new goal. We are going to see who can lose a certain percentage of our weight first. I'm not going to tell you the percentage, but I will let you know the weights we want to lose. We weigh in tomorrow morning on the Wii and want us both to reach the percentage by the girls' birthday party on July 11th. Let the healthy living begin!
Our Amazing State Capitol
1 day ago