I didn't update our weightloss challenge yesterday because the post was dedicated to Father's Day. So now let's get down to business.
Jake - on 6/14/09 he had 10.5 pounds to lose to reach his goal. As of this evening he has 12 pounds, which is actually a pound less then he had earlier this week, so that's good. :)
Melissa - on 6/14/09 I had 7.5 pounds to lose. As of this evening I have 4.5 pounds to lose. NICE! I'm especially happy because I did it mostly through changing my eating habits, because any exercise causes pretty bad pain. WA-HOO!
On a related note, I had the last of the popcorn in our house tonight. I will not be buying more until I've lost 15 pounds. I can have it as a special treat when we go to the movies or something, but otherwise no more popcorn until I've lost that weight. For those of you that know me, you know how HUGE of a deal this is for me.
1. 3 pounds lost! WA-HOO!
2. Savoring my last bowl of popcorn for awhile.
3. A short nap this afternoon with Jesse. It was very nice!
4. Playing and giggling and tickling with Emmy. So cute.
5. Peder and Mari helping Jake do the dishes.
6. Jake's practice cake for the girls' birthday in a couple of weeks. Pretty cool.
7. Peder and Mari helping with the cake for the wedding shower tomorrow night.
8. A HUGE hug from all four of my family members....at the same time. Once again, super cute.
9. All 6 of us (including Jesse) snuggling on the couch together watching some of Wall-E.
10. Window air conditioners on a roaster of a day.
My Solo Vacation
5 days ago