1. When justice is given to those that deserve it. When it serves it's purpose. When innocence is restored.
2. I am SO proud of the women in Iran. I cannot contain it within my body. These women are standing up for what they believe in, their rights as people and the future of their country. They are the faces of a revolution. What amazing women they are!
3. Getting my scrap room cleaned up....and partially packed for my scrapping night on Friday night.
4. Looking forward to big scrapping weekends to come: ScrapFest in September and retreats in October and February.
5. Jake working from home....the kids were CRABS today.
6. 100 calorie pack snacks. Very helpful when I'm feeling snacky.
7. Making progress on my cross stitch project again.
8. Peder "reading" the nightly bedtime story to me and the girls. "The farmer was painting the house and while he was gone the pig knocked over the bucket. Now touch the bucket."
9. Getting ready to take a risk...you'll see pictures tomorrow night! (How's that for a teaser?)
10. Jesse trying to catch the flies in the house. He's so funny.
My Quilts Ready to Serve
2 days ago