Friday, June 26, 2009

Scrapbooking! WA-HOO!

Today's Smileys:

1. Went Scrapbooking with my sister-in-law Krista. A BLAST!

2. Didn't spend a dime while scrapbooking tonight, despite the great amount of temptation.

3. Mexican for dinner...YUMMY!

4. The people we shared our table with were very nice.

5. Compliments on my hair....Thanks!

6. Peder calling me while scrapbooking and asking me to sing "Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Star" to him before he went to sleep. And yes, I sang it while standing in Archiver's.

7. Chatting with Mari on the phone....she really needed her Mommy today.

8. A great husband who has no problem letting me go do my thing.

9. The kids found the girls' sleeping bags today and made me unroll them on the living room floor for them.

10. Mari saying, "Get up. Get up." after her nap today.

11. Emmy's sweet independence.

12. Looking forward to a day full of scrapbooking tomorrow. I love making progress!

13. Planning a camping weekend with Tom and Krista.

No comments: