Most of the day today I was still really sick. I finally started feeling better around dinner time. What a relief! I took 2 baths and 2 naps today. I spent most of the day laying on the couch.
1. Not a single perscription pain pill today. I took 3 Advil for a killer headache, but that was all. WA-HOO!
2. No hip pain until 7:30p today. Probably because I spent most of the day on the couch, but it was still a relief!
3. The girls' pure excitement at seeing all the fish in the aquariums at WalMart. I wanted to bring home an aquarium.
4. Peder calling this morning and saying he wanted to come home. He got hurt and wanted Mommy and Daddy.
5. Calling Peder twice later in the day and he was too busy to talk to me....that's more like it.
6. The girls' sweet hugs and kisses today.
7. The girls' closing the door to Peder's room and playing in there by themselves most of the morning. Every time we would go check on them we got pushed out of the empty room and the door was closed on us. They had their own little club.
8. My dad's stories about his adventures with Peder today. Two hours in the boat with Grandpa and almost falling asleep on the floor of the boat. Running down the dock and catching himself right before he fell in (Grandpa thought he'd be going for a swim...LOL). The last time I called they were sitting around the campfire.
9. Getting a new puzzle book and activity book for Peder and I to do together while his sisters are napping.
10. Jake's brother Nick came for a short visit tonight. The girls had a lot of fun with him. For some reason Mari always really likes Nick and she is SO shy with almost everyone else.
11. Warm brownies out of the oven.
12. I will laugh at a movie and seconds later I will hear Mari laughing from her bed where she is supposed to be sleeping. Super cute.
Our Amazing State Capitol
1 day ago