No song of the day....I'm not feeling very well. I'm just doing my list and then going back to laying on the couch.
1. Carpets are cleaned, at least as clean as they are going to get. Now we're going to start saving for new wood floors for the living room and kitchen.
2. Spinning the girls around and putting on the floor to walk. Giggles from the girls while they were spinning and giglgles from Jake and I as we watched them try to walk. Emmy has much better equilibrium then Mari. It would take several minutes for Mari to recover. She'd try to get up and would fall over giggling. SO FUNNY!
3. Lunch out with Jake, Emmy and Mari.
4. Several phone conversations from Peder.
5. "I love you Mommy" over the phone. I miss my boy.
6. Jake laughing uproariously while watching a movie.
7. The girls splayed on our bed watching Cars...very cute.
8. Getting to spend some more time scrapbooking....I'm done with Emmy's NICU pictures! WA-HOO!
9. We're almost to the end of the week! Another WA-HOO!
14 hours ago