We are once again leaving for a long weekend to my parents' cabin tomorrow. We'll be leaving right after Jake gets home from work and staying until nap time on Monday. It's the time of year for the family reunion on my dad's side of the family and my grandparents will be up from Arkansas. So we get to see a bunch of people that we usually only see at this reunion and it is always a good time. We'll be leaving on Monday, but I have a feeling that Peder will stay up there when we come home. He is SO excited and wanted to leave tonight.
Be Happy Song of the Day: Love Song by Taylor Swift
1. Finishing a big project for Mark. Now I won't have to worry about spending my weekend typing!
2. Pork loin and mashed potatoes....a favorite in our house.
3. Chatting with friends via email....a great way to break up the day!
4. Cleaning out the bathroom cabinet. So refreshing!
5. Peder coming in from playing outside soaking wet.
6. Peder's LONG conversation with my dad about their plans for the weekend. I know that there was some talk about fishing involved. Peder pretty much talked his ear off.
7. Sales Fliers for Crafts Direct from my mom. She's such an enabler! :)
8. Mahjong on my iPod
9. Sleeping in till past 8a.
10. Scheduling to get our carpet cleaned.
11. Making plans for Peder's room redo.
Our Amazing State Capitol
1 day ago