Today has been a day that I just seem to be overloaded. Lots of information and lots of screaming kids. I'm glad I'll be going to bed soon....
1. My friend Megan gave me a blog award today. She said some very nice things about me on her blog....something I needed today. Thanks Megan for brightening my day....even though you didn't know how much I needed it.
2. One of my friends knew exactly what I was feeling from a one sentence email I sent her today. It made me laugh.
3. "Many, like me, have experienced God's love but have misunderstood salvation. We've thought it a trophy rather than a gift, a personal achievement rather than a work of God. We've gloried in our salvation and damned those whose obstacles have far exceeded our own." -If Grace is True by Philip Gulley and James Mulholland
4. Working on my cross stich again.
5. Excited discussions about possibilities for the future.
6. The girls giving each other hugs and kisses to say they are sorry for hurting the other one.
7. Peder spent the day asking me what things are for. "What's the floor do? What's the roof for? What are hands for?" etc. So I asked him, "What are Mommy's for?" His response, "To snuggle with."
8. Chatting with my dad on the phone this afternoon and hearing more stories about fishing with Peder.
9. A walk down the block as a family.
10. Some quiet time today.
11. Counting down to answers about my hip: less then 3 days.
Our Amazing State Capitol
1 day ago