Another weekend is gone. A short week coming up and Thursday afternoon I finally get to find out about my hip. It's about time! WA-HOO!
1. Waking up to Peder cuddling up with Jake. I hadn't even realized he climbed into bed with us, but he was OUT.
2. Pancakes and bacon for breakfast. Our kids LOVE pancakes.
3. A two and a half hour nap. I was OUT.
4. Aveda Color Conserve Shampoo and Conditioner. I love the smell!
5. Robert Downey Jr. I am SO glad he got sober and is acting. He is AMAZING. He is not recognizable in Tropic Thunder. Just unbelievable talent.
6. Chex Mix for a snack.
7. "If Grace is True." I think this book is really going to speak to me.
8. A little time to work on my cross stitch.
9. Finding a ton of adorable cake possibilities for the kids' birthdays.
10. Challenge shows on the Food Network. They're fun to watch.
Our Amazing State Capitol
1 day ago