Saturday, June 27, 2009

Satisfying Saturday

I'm writing this as I'm watching Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas. I am SO confused. I'm hoping I understand it by the end. WEIRD!

Today's Smileys:

1. I spent the day scrapbooking. Made a HUGE amount of progress on Emmy's scrapbook pages. It was FUN!

2. Jake put the quarter round up in our laundry area. That means that the floor is finished up there. Now the celing just needs to be fixed and it will be done.

3. The girls running around the house in their diapers, they didn't want to be wearing those either.

4. A lot of dancing in our house. It's hilarious when the girls really start getting into it.

5. Emmy spinning around like crazy and then just plopping on her butt when she got too dizzy.

6. Emmy's singing. It is the cutest and funniest thing I have ever heard in my life.

7. A yummy dinner...kielbasa, lemon garlic potatoes and veggies. Yum.

8. Jake and Peder brought me a fan to help cool me off while I was scrapbooking. So sweet.

9. Peder helping Jake put up the quarter round.

10. All three kids "helping" Jake put my lamp back up on the wall. Everyone took a turn hammering in the wall anchors with their plastic hammers. Very cute.

11. An evening to myself, while Jake is out with his friends.

No comments: