1. A new hairdo. This was the risk I was talking about yesterday. You'll see why in the last picture.
Before - Unstyled, before bed.
After - Once again unstyled
After, back - And there is the risk I took. Those streaks are primary red. Very subtle, but VERY fun. I love it!
3. My girls singing away in the car.
4. Our "train" walking into the school. Me holding Mari's hand, Mari holding Peder's, and Peder holding Emmy's. Cute, cute.
5. An evening out of the house.
6. I love the girl that did my hair. I will be going back to her at least until she graduates.
7. All packed up for scrapbooking tomorrow night.
8. Goofing off with the kiddos this afternoon.
9. Lots of giggles in our house.
10. ScrapFest information is up. WA-HOO!