Be Happy Song of the Day: Passinate Kisses by Mary Chapin Carpenter
1. Sleeping in till 10:15a. I can't remember the last time I did that. Probably before the girls were born.
2. Breakfast in Bed.
3. Finally watching the Pride & Prejudice mini-series. It's 6 hours long, so there aren't many opportunities to do that. A bum hip and no kids equals an opportunity.
4. The smell of fresh cut grass.
5. Finishing my book group book.
6. Starting to read Pride & Prejudice.
7. Jake's laughter....and actually snorting once while doing it. I think I'm rubbing off on him. :)
8. Running hugs from my kiddos.
9. Peder never fully waking up when he got home.
10. Mari going to bed in Peder's bed. I'm thinking we'll have to do toddler beds soon.
Nebraska and After
2 days ago