Today was a pretty good day. I am stressing a little bit because our Chrysler dealership is one that Chrysler wants to close. This stresses me out because of some of the things we were promised when we bought the van 2 years ago, like life time free oil changes. In order to qualify for that you have to do your regular maintenance with the dealership and we've been doing it for the last 2 years. If it closes I'm going to feel a little lost and little annoyed about that.
Today's Be Happy song of the day: Rock & Roll by Eric Hutchinson
1. A visit from Leslie. She brought us supper and hung out for awhile. I got to chat with her and the kids showered her with attention. I know we enjoyed having her and it sure seemed like she enjoyed being here. :)
2. A card in the mail saying I was being thought of and prayed for. It warmed my heart.
3. A REALLY good morning this morning. I made it until lunch time with very well controlled pain and barely limping. It was SO nice.
4. Peder's confusion over no longer having quiet time. Super cute.
5. The girls playing peek together on the couch.
6. A nice dinner that we only have to throw in the oven. Gives Jake some time to do other things since I can't do much around the house.
7. The kids wrestling with Jake and all 4 of them giggling away!
8. Getting into my scrap area for a little bit. I finished one layout and then Jake caught me overdoing it. :) He yelled up the stairs, "Meliss, are you overdoing it?" To which I responded, "Maybe...." That resulted in me being told to get back downstairs and sit on the couch. LOL....oops. :)
9. Jake making chocolate chip cookies because I said that I wanted some to celebrate National Chocolate Chip Cookie Day tomorrow. He's so sweet.
10. Naked baby butts walking into the bathroom for their bath.
11. Bath and Body Works Shower Gel
12. PartyLite candles
The Year Begins in Korea...
1 week ago