I had a doctor's appointment today as a follow up to my SI Joint cortisone shot. The doctor I saw was a pain management doctor and she basically said that I need to stay off my feet as much as possible, try not to limp (WAY easier said then done) and continue to try to keep my pelvis in alignment until I have my appointment with the hip specialist. If I do all of that, I should be much better by the time the shot wears off and not need any more.
Be Happy Song of the Day: Accidentally in Love by the Counting Crows
My Smileys of the day:
1. Popcorn and a movie.
2. My iPod Touch so I had something to do while I waited a half hour for my appointment this afternoon.
3. Taking a nap.
5. Mari's joy at seeing that I was awake from my nap.
6. The girls petting Jesse and giving him kisses.
7. Peder's sweetness with his sisters. He gave Emmy the rest of his cookie when hers was all gone.
8. Mari reading in bed. This is what I saw when I walked into her room while Jake was changing Emmy's diaper after they had been in bed for about an hour. I asked her what she was doing and she said, "Reading the book." Very, VERY cute!
My Quilts Ready to Serve
2 days ago