Thursday, May 28, 2009

Summer Evenings

Today's Be Happy Song of the Day: Steal my Sunshine by Len

Today's Smileys:


1. Deserving Design. I love what they do for people who have faced difficulties or are doing great things in their communities. Today's was about a family with quadruplets with special needs....that made it hit a little closer to home. They talked about their concerns for one of their children in particular and it made me think of some of the concerns we have for Emmy and her future.


2. Refreshing tears.


3. Alone time with Peder.

4. Peder pushing Emmy in the swing.

5. Mari going down the slide and clapping at the bottom

6. A meal cooked on the grill

7. Making summer plans

8. Sundresses on little girls

9. Wearing a tank top for the first time this summer.

10. Peder telling me I looked like The Little Mermaid because of the sequence on my "bra" (tank top). And then asking me why I was wearing a bra outside and telling me I needed to get a shirt.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Peder is getting to be a wise cracker! Good luck with that !