My smiley moments for the day:
1. Waking up in the middle of the night to Peder crawling onto the couch next to me to snuggle. This morning he told me he had a bad dream and told me he was happy I was on the couch to snuggle with.
2. Waking up in the middle of the night to Jake snuggled up next to me on the couch. He came downstairs to go to the bathroom and told me he missed me and wanted to cuddle for a bit. (Can you tell I have very sweet men in my life?)
3. Getting the pictures I ordered in the mail. 630 pictures for Peder's scrapbooks. I am now caught up on printing out pictures for Emmy and Peder through December 2008. Now to get started on printing off some more Mari pictures!
4. Having Savory Chicken (formerly Egg Noodle Chicken) by Kraft for lunch. It's a childhood favorite of mine, kind of a comfort food, and the kids LOVED it. Now Jake is the only one in the house that doesn't like it. Good thing we have lunches without daddy 4 days a week.
5. Being able to hang outside with the kids, even if I only observed from my hammock (and had to be helped getting into and out of it, etc.).
6. Getting lots of love and affection from all my kiddos during random "pauses" in play time.
Mari was my biggest snuggler today. She threw an absolute fit when she couldn't get into the hammock right away.
The girls.....I love getting lots of love!
Mari being so cute.
7. Peder's never ending energy...and the lovely outfit he picked out by himself today.
9. Eating supper outside.
10. Overheard conversations with a 3 year old. Peder's quote of the day, "Daddy, is my poop swimming?" Sorry if that offends some of you, but I thought it was HILARIOUS! I'm still laughing about it and that's why it HAD to be on my list today.