My Be Happy song of the day: "Stupid Boy" by the Gear Daddies
My smileys for today:
1. Friends to vent with and to.
2. My mom. She's really nice and we rarely ever fight.
3. Jake bringing home Reese's peanut butter cup miniatures and Twizzlers for comfort food for me.
4. Mari's deep need for her Mommy today. We spent a lot of time snuggling and talking.
5. Peder comforting me today during a difficult time with pain, he truly is the sweetest boy. "Mommy, do you need a hug?"
6. My Be Happy song list and all the suggestions I've gotten for it!
7. Emmy's bravery with the vacuum and her excitement over it.
8. Scented body lotion, it makes me feel partially human.
9. One Minute Hand Scrub from Bath & Body Works, it's amazing what it can do for your hands!
10. Thoughts from my book group book.
11. Brothers and Sisters that love hanging out together (Jake took this picture while I was trying to nap on the couch. All three kids sitting in the front door looking at our front porch).