We are getting ready to go to my parents' cabin. I made the list of things to pack and Jake has been packing. I'm SO excited to be heading up there and we'll be leaving as soon as Jake gets home from work tomorrow. I'll probably start bringing the kids outside when he gets close....yes, I'm that excited to get out of dodge! I can't even remember the last time we went somewhere for the weekend, probably last summer when we went to my parents' cabin. :) So I won't be updating my blog at all until at least Monday.
Be Happy Song of the Day: Vacation by The Go-Gos
My Smileys of the Day:
1. The girls giving each other kisses.
2. The joy a rocking unicorn can bring to a toddler.
3. Peder's new ceiling fan and how excited he is about it.
4. Jake trying to figure out the labels on our electrical box. "Is the light in his room on now? How about now? How about now?" Me, "No, but now the TV is off." LOL...it was on the fuse labeled living room.
5. Peder and Mari fixing the old ceiling fan while Jake was installing the new one.
6. Peder telling Jake, "Dad leave us alone, we're trying to work here."
7. Pizza Hut's quepapas. YUM
8. Jake's appreciation for the fact that I usually do the packing
9. Jake trying to figure out the girls' outfits and what shirts went with what pants or shorts. HILARIOUS. Complete confusion!
10. My House is Worth What? I love that show.
11. Sleeping with the windows open.
12. Peder being sad that we weren't leaving for Grandpa and Grandma's tonight.
My Quilts Ready to Serve
2 days ago