Wednesday, May 20, 2009

What a Wednesday

Be Happy Song of the Day: Uptown Girl by Billy Joel

My Smileys of the Day:

1. Criminal Minds

2. Peder's reaction when he saw the Lightning McQueen/Cars ceiling fan at Menards. Since we'll be redecorating his room in a Cars theme this summer we bought it.

3. The candy aisle at Menards....reminds me of when we'd go to Menards or Fleet Farm with my dad when we were younger.

4. Lik-M-Aid Fun Dip

5. Ceiling Fans

6. How much my kids love dancing

7. Baths

8. An old stand-by for supper that is super delicious!

9. Talking my mom's ear off on the phone this evening.

2 comments:

Jill said...

Love your list of Happy Things. My happy thing today...Two girls that even though they wake me up at 5am I am still able to hear and see their smiling faces!

Unknown said...

I use to love Lik-M-Aide...not so much now... What is your stand by dinner?