Be Happy Song of the Day: Beautiful Wreck by Shawn Mullins (For those that know this song, I always laugh about it because when Jake first heard it he thought he was saying, "What a beautiful red guitar." Still makes me laugh....)
1. Getting some time to scrapbook.
2. Really liking the pages I did today.
3. Time to myself.
4. Working on my cross stitch projects
5. Playing some of the balance games on my Wii Fit. It's fun. I can't wait till my hip is better and I can do some more of the stuff on it that strengthens the lower body.
6. Going "browsing" for new furniture for our living room. We found some stuff we like, got ideas for what we definitely don't want and I found some GREAT fabrics that I want to put on a chair once we get new furniture.
7. Telling Emmy "Bye bye Emmy!" when she wouldn't stay with us in the store and hearing her yell, "NO!" and come running after me. She was the best kid while shopping today, held my hand almost the whole time and stayed with me so well.
8. Telling Emmy "Bye bye" while at Toys 'R Us and have her come around the corner carrying a baby doll in a baby carrier. She is definitely in baby mode and loves all things baby. It's super cute.
9. My hip had a pretty good day and didn't start getting bad until around 7-7:30 tonight.
11. Jake and I agreeing that it has been a good weekend and it's nice to just hang out.
Bonnie Hunter Trunk Show/Lecture
1 week ago