Friday, May 29, 2009

A Golden Day

Today's Be Happy Song of the Day: Happy Birthday


Today's Smileys:


1. A back rub while half asleep this morning.

2. Being fully woken up by Emmy and Peder sitting on my bed, both eating a piece of bread and holding my gift from the kids.

3. An iTunes gift card....and downloading some songs with it!


4. Peder asking Auntie Chanda how the baby in her belly is doing.

5. Emmy singing along to my iPod.


6. Jake singing "Step by Step" by the New Kids on the Block to me on the phone this evening.


7. A message from my mom with a bunch of her co-workers singing "Happy Golden Birthday to You"


8. My new Wii Fit! WA-HOO!

9. Mari showing signs of being ready to potty train

10. Mark and Deb singing to me over the phone.

11. Some very nice phone calls to wish me Happy Birthday.

12. Going to the drive-in to see UP. (Very cute movie!)

13. Movie Theatre popcorn

14. Peder doing his "job" while waiting for the movie to start. (His job is coloring in his color wonder book.)

15. Dairy Queen Ice Cream Cake

16. Chicken Kiev

17. A fabulous husband doing whatever he can to make my day special and being understanding of my feelings.

18. Great kids

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Sounds like you had a wonderful day! Wii Fit wahooo!