Today has been a painful day. I was able to make it to church, even though it was a difficult thing to sit for that hour and I eventually stopped standing up to sing, it was nice to get there. I've been wanting to go, but have been unable to. I spent the rest of the day on the couch, but it was worth it.
Things that made me smile today:
1. All three kids laying on the air mattress with me after breakfast this morning.
2. The look on Megan's face when the projector at church went into stand by mode. I had to contain my laughter. :)
3. Downloading new songs to my iPod Touch. I love that thing. Right now I'm trying to only do HAPPY, upbeat songs. Suggestions are more then welcome, especially if you have a song that you hear that ALWAYS gets you smiling or dancing.
4. Mari's great love of shoes.
5. Emmy's great love of hats.
6. Peder helping his sister up when she fell over. He's a sweet big brother.
7. A delicious Mother's Day dinner. Chicken, cheesy potatoes and corn. YUM-O!
8. Playing catch with Emmy today and her bubbling giggles.
9. Our church praying for my hip and the offers of help.
10. The "train" making it's way through our house. Mari is the engine, Jake and Emmy are the passenger cars and Peder is the caboose. Very cute.
11. A sweet husband.
12. Being a Mommy.
Our Amazing State Capitol
1 day ago