Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Laid Back Day

Today's Be Happy Song of the Day: So What by Pink

Today's Smileys:
1. The girls yelling up the stairs to Jake while he's up there working. Lots to tell Daddy throughout the day.

2. Emmy coming up to me, patting me on the cheek and saying, "Oh, baby, baby." She is very into calling everything a baby lately and passing out love.

3. The girls reading books together.

4. Peder snuggling me.

5. Sudoku on the iPod.

6. Lilacs

7. Renaissance Spirea blooming all over the place. I love how they look weighed down by their flowers.

8. Playing on the floor with the kids.

9. Planning Peder's bedroom re-do

10. A husband who still thinks I'm hot 10 years and 40 pounds later. :)
11. Wonderful smelling bubble baths

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Our lilacs have seen better days! I love the Spiria! Hope you are feeling better!