Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Today has been a rough day. Lots of tantrums, fighting and crabbiness from all three kids. I did a lot of intervening, which means my hip is killing me. It was hard for me to enjoy things, even things that I normally really like. I'm also getting REALLY bored. There is only so much you can do from the couch. Hopefully this weekend I'll get some fun cross stitch projects to work on.

Be Happy Song of the Day: Maggie Mae by Rod Stewart

My smileys for the day:

1. Jake bringing me a Nerds Concrete Mixer from Culvers when he picked me up from book group. YUM-O!

2. Sitting outside for book group

3. Thought provoking discussions at book group

4. Getting an adult Do-Over Novel from Beth. I'm excited to read it! :)

5. "I SO love you Mommy"

6. The girls saying "Yum, Yum!" when they want more ice cream.

7. Friends. I like emailing with them, and I emailed with a couple today. Helped break up the day.

8. Starting to look forward to the weekend.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

just don't think bad of me when you read that book! Just kidding it isn't too bad...just racy! I loved book group last night..it was nice to be outside. I like where I comments lead us with discussions! Here's to a pain(less) day!